BILINGUAL- MULTILINGUAL EDUCATION Our multilingual program supports students for Grades 7th to 12th Grades.
- What is multilingual education? They learn about the history and culture of their own ancestors, as well as that of the World.
- Subjects taught in English include: Language Arts (reading, writing, listening, speaking), Science, Math, Social Studies.
- Goals of a dual language program:
- Students will develop high levels of proficiency in their first language and in a second language.
- Students will perform at or above grade level in academic areas in both languages.
- Students will demonstrate positive cross- cultural attitudes and behaviors and high levels of self-esteem.
- The goals of a two-way bilingual multilingual program stress the development of two languages, not using one language just to learn the other.